Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Craziness that is Real Estate...

So I have a friend who lives in the Phoenix area.... she is originally from the area where I live. Currently I live in a town that is further away form the "metro" area so it is a little less expensive to live than in the larger cities. Our town is not really all that small.. we have according to the last census information.. about 88,000 people who reside here. I believe it. We have several schools, tons of houses, and parks.


Anyway, she was telling me how low the Phoenix real estate market is, so just out of curiousity I went online and did a search of listings with my dream criteria. Seriously contemplating moving to Arizona now lol. For a 2000+ sq home, 4 bed 3 bath, single family detatched home.. runs LESS than 200,000! You can barely get a small condo here for that price.


So tell me... where do I sign up??







No comments:

Post a Comment