Saturday, September 15, 2007

C'mon baby take me to the movies!

I've been watching alot of movies at home lately, I do love to go to the movie theater but because of the kids I am unable to go as much as I would like. I'm really only going for the popcorn lol. No matter how hard you try, you can never really recreate the taste of movie popcorn at home. There is just something about movie popcorn and butter topping.
Sometimes, I am even tempted to invest in some home theater popcorn machines !!
Anyway, enough of my rambling.. on to the movies!
Movies I wanted to see in the theater but missed out:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean 3- I am so bummed that I missed this but I have my name on it for when it is released in December.
2. Harry Potter (8 million? or was it 4? )
3. Knocked Up
4. Waitress
5. Georgia Rule
I am sure there are more.. those are the ones that came to mind immediatly.
Movies I've seen and loved (theater)
1. Premonition w/ Sandra Bullock. LOVED this. I saw it with my mom, dh hasn't seen it yet but I am willing to see it again just for him lol.
2. Peaceful Warrior w/ Nick Nolte and Scott Mechlowicz. Fabulous movie, I didn't think I would like it but it really makes you think. And it was easy for me to relate to because it took place in an area near where I live and it is based on a true story.
See I told ya I don't get out much lol.
Last night we watched Zodiac. What an amazing cast! I absolutely loved it! I really coulda used that popcorn machine, but I did have some micro pop in the house thankfully!
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment