Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wow, It's quiet..

But I am so NOT complaining! I thought I'd take the time to post this before it got crazy here again.

My mom took 4 of my kids for an overnighter and my oldest went with his Aunt to the hockey game. He came home this morning, but my other 4 are still with my mom. I really expected them to be home by now but not yet! I'm sure as soonas I hit post, they will come walking in the door and unleash the crazy that is my life. But for now I will enjoy the quiet.

What I did yesterday....

I was able to clean my room and closet, the upstairs hallway, the downstairs common areas, and start some laundry. I even got the chance to dye my hair! I even got some new goodies made, woohoo!

Dan got home from the track around 7:30 and we watched Disturbia on On Demand. LOVED it!

Then Dan insisted on watching some way cheesey 80's horror flick b/c it was free and really funny to watch. Really it was just plain stupid LOL.

I slept in til after 11 am.... and it's only about 1 pm now, so I've been awake for 2 hrs LOL.

I think I am addicted to the quiet. I love it. I can't get enough of it. I must have it. I wonder if there is an addiction treatment program out there for mom's who are addicted to quiet time. I imagine not because really.. who in their right mind would want help getting over that??? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment