Friday, September 14, 2007

Small Chicks Drive Big Trucks...

DH recently bought us an Ford F150... it's really funny because he originally bought it for work-related purposes. However, he's been driving my van to work and I have the truck. Which, by the way I love with a passion... now. I didn't before but that is a story for another time.
Reasons why I love the my truck: It's big & got a big engine lol. My son calls it a "monster truck". And I play my country music stations as loud as possible and sing to my heart's content.
My husband thinks its hot. Small Chicks in Big Trucks.. I'm 4'11".
So, anyway... now I'm looking at truck accessories I want to get one of those cargo nets that you can hold your groceries. Whenever I go to the store, my food slides all over the place and I end up having to crawl in the back and get it. It's not easy for someone my size to climb in the back of a pickup truck. It's hard enough climbing up into the cab! The ones I am looking at are reasonably priced too.
Anyway, I better get going.. the kids are "supposed" to be in bed and well.. they aren't!
Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment