Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This should be fun...

This morning Dan left on a road trip for 3 days. It was his *birthday present* from his friend. They are motorcycling down to LA and going to watch the Sharks season opener. I am essentially a "single" parent for a few days.

The plan for tonight... dye my hair, shave my legs, and pluck my eyebrows. WOOT! Maybe I'll scrap something.

Dh saw the blog about Short Chicks and Big Trucks... he laughed. He thinks I'm cute because I like my big truck because it goes vroom vroom. Back to truck accessories for a moment, when I was surfing for cargo nets I accidently clicked on something that brought up a page for a transfer tank. What is a transfer tank? And Why do I need one? I dunno, just thought I'd ask.

I think I also want a remote control for my CD player. I always forget I HAVE a CD player in the truck. We actually have a 5 disc changer but it is in the center console and not accessible while driving. Oh, and it's full of DH's CD's. This is why I forget and need a remote.

So, that's about it for right now. The kids are watching the Incredibles and I've got dinner going in the crockpot. I'll let ya know if I survive my first day on the "job".

No comments:

Post a Comment