Sunday, August 24, 2008

Today..

I don't think I will make it out of this bed anytime soon. I am having a lazy day. I am sitting here in my bed, playing cards on yahoo, talking to Bobbie on MSN, watching the finale of the Singing Office, and listening to my friend yak on about her new Schlage hardware for her home. They are remodeling bit by bit. If you are like me and have never heard of Schlage, I have been told that Schlage is one of the most popular line of exterior and interior door hardware.

The kids are downstairs playing video games and hopefully not tearing up the house. It's rather quiet down there.. I am afraid to go down there. Alex insists there isn't a mess but his judgement isn't the best. I plan on cleaning like crazy as soon as they are in bed just so my husband doesn't have to come home to a house that looks like a hurricane hit it.

On another note, some friends of ours just got engaged this weekend. So a big congrats to them!

Anyway, I'm going to venture on downstairs and get some lunch. I am starving!




No comments:

Post a Comment