Saturday, September 20, 2008

Comcastic

Craptastic is more like it. I am pretty much tired of my cable service. Not so much the service as it is the DVR box they gave us. We've had our account for as long as we've lived here, which is about 3 and a half years. In that time we've had to call and have them replace the box 3 times and the remote 1 time. The problem we are having with the box is that it often gets hung up when trying to fast forward, rewind or look through the guide. All of which I am sure isn't really the box but the connection through the cable.

So we are thinking of switching to satillite. I would really love to go with the new service from AT&T. It would mean a faster connection to the internet too. Our internet isn't throuhg the cable company right now but it would be an added bonus to have it all on one bill.

I am sitting here surfing looking at used cisco equipment, I didn't know that Cisco owned Linksys as well and they have some nice looking DVR boxes.

So that is what I am doing at this very moment in time. I should go clean something so I'll be back later on. Have a great Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment