Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moths ate my couch

Ok so it's more like kids ruined my couch but it has holes in it and I think it's time to get some new furniture. The stinky thing about it is that it was a huge set when we bought it and it was nice. However, we moved and the full set does not fit in our living room. So the loveseat and the coffee table are over at my moms and they are the only pieces that still look nice or don't have my husband's butt imprint in it.

I would like to get some more modern furniture the next time around. I am a trendy person and I tend to flow in that direction. I would like it to still match my coffee table because I really like it. It is wood and it has a lid to hide things in. Great place to store toys with small kids.

In other news- I have something special "in store" for this week. It will be released on Thursday so watch for the announcement!

Hope you all had a great weekend and day today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment