Monday, September 15, 2008

The things you see..

On the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.
I was just thinking about this for no apparent reason other than it was an observation I made while we were on the road to and from the track last week.

On the way up, I noticed every other billboard was for either trucking schools, RV Parks, or truck accident lawyers. I guess it makes sense since normally the only people on this type of road are either truckers or vacationers. They need something other to look at than other cars, the road, and cows.

On the way home, I noticed that roads in the middle of nowhere have no names. For about 2 hours, I saw signs that said "Road 58, Road 32, Road 5..". Do you know what happens when you get past Road 1? It starts all over!

How's that for some major randomness this fine Monday morning? Now where is my coffee?



No comments:

Post a Comment