Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Pretty Good Day

I had a pretty good day today and I'm not exactly sure why? I mean, I am totally not complaining but nothing out of the ordinary happened that would make me this happy. Maybe it's because I am caught up on my bills and I don't have creditors calling me every 5 minutes. Or telemarketers trying to give me free life insurance quotes or anything like that.

Or maybe it's because I bought coffee creamer last night and had coffee this morning. And yes they have drank a third of the bottle. Hopefully it's still there in the morning. Fingers crossed!

It could also be that my son got all his homework and 2 (!!) chores done before his dad got home from work. He only had one math sheet of like 100 problems to do for homework but he usually drags on that one and complains about doing it but not today! So I didn't have to keep on him at all. That was really nice.

Tomorrow I have a new kit coming out and I am pretty excited about that. It's completely out of the box for me but I am so pleased with how it turned out. So watch out for this week's Thursday edition of the Haps at OScraps, there may just be a little something in it for you!

Anyway, I am going to call it an early night. I was up late last night and I am babysitting my nieces for a few hours tomorrow. Have a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment