Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My secret love..

SHOES! I secretly love shoes.. mostly sandals and heels but I love shopping for them. My favorite types are high-heeled, strappy, peep toed sandals. I used to have a nice cork wedge sandal but I wore them to death.

Today I came across a brand I had never seen before, Clarks shoes. I especially loved this one pair here.



Totally cute right? I thought so too! There was a total lack of style this past summer, I swear it was agonizing to find a decent pair of shoes. But Clarks has a wide variety, sandals, heels, clogs, mens shoes too.

Not a whole heck of a lot else going on here today. This morning I did some work for this week's products. I did some work on some other projects I have in the works. I can[t elaborate too much on those as they have yet to be announced. Soon though, I promise!!

I have to go in a bit to pick up Braeden from school so I am going to sign off for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment