Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is it time to go yet?

This was what my husband asked when he called me at 9 am this morning. I told him no because I was still doing laundry and packing up for the kids. Only a few more hours and we will be hittin' the road jack!

Dan is trying to get me to agree to add travel insurance to our existing policy since we (he) is on the road so much. It makes sense but we will have to wait and see.

All I have left to do is get an outfit for each kid to wear to school tomorrow plus pajama's. You'd think by the mounds of laundry I've been doing that I was packing them for a week. Oh and I have to create a playlist for the mp3 player to listen to on the way up there. It's about a 3 hour drive so we will need alot of good tunes to jam on to.

Oops, there went the laundry buzzer. I better get going before I have to do another school run. Fun fun! Have a good weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment