Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF?

First,I just wanted to say thank you to the people who commented on my last post. I'd love to say that things are looking up but that hasn't happened yet.

There's no word yet on the bike. I really don't expect there to be but I keep hoping that maybe just maybe someone out there is looking out for us.

Dan just called a minute ago to saythat he wasn'tcoming straight home from work because he was going over toParty America to fill out an application. He already spoke to the hiring manager. Because of the holidays coming up they are hiring extra stock people for the season.

We were supposed to go to an engagement party tonight but we decided that we should probably stay home because the gas is too much.

Ok, enough depressing junk. Let's lighten the mood a little bit.

A cute funny story for you. The other day I kept getting silly medical ads in my email for pulse oximeters. I was joking with my friend about it when she asked, "What in the world is that??" And my reply was.."You know when you go to the hospital and they stick that thing on your finger that makes it look like you need to phone home? That's a pulse oximeter."

We had a good laugh, it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment