Sunday, September 14, 2008

We're back..

And it was a craptastic day for sales. I did not know this until the day was nearly over but apparently our main camera lens was in the shop so we had a rental. Well, Dan was having a hard time getting the camera to focus fast enough with this lens. So a lot of his shots came out either a little soft or really blurry. There were a bunch of really great ones though, except their owners never came in to check them out.

I guess that's the risk you take with home based businesses, eh?

So, we had a nice quiet ride home, dropped off the trailer and chilled out for a little while. I got to sleep in a little since the kids were still at my mom's. I woke up around 8:30 and cleaned up before I went to pick them up. I get there and my mom says, "Oh you're here early". Um Mom? It's almost 10 am.

She says, "I figured you were going to sleep in so I was going to bring them over later." UGH. I'm thinking well, if I would have known that I would have! Oh well, I needed coffee so that was really the reason I went over as early as I did. That and I didn't want her to feel like I was taking advantage.

The kids were pretty good once I got them home though. Greyson fell asleep on the couch and the other little boys watched cartoons. So I did manage to get some work done while Dan was at work.

Today we are just kind of chilling out. I just got back from taking Alex to a birthday party and the little boys are watching cartoons. So it's nice and quiet.. for now.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment