Sunday, January 6, 2008

American Gladiator-WOOHOO!

I am sitting on the couch with my husband, who is watching American Gladiators. I used to totally love this show whenI was a kid, that's really not saying too much since I also used to watch WWF on USA, haha!

Anyway, the first two contenders went up against each other and they had to do this obstacle course. At one point they had to go up this pyramid that had these big treadmills on them going up the pyramid. They had to run up the moving treadmill and near the top there was a rope they could grab for leverage.

Well, the one girl was way ahead of the other one but she got stuck on this treadmill portion and she kept getting to the top then her legs would give out and she fell, this happened a few times. Enough so that the other girl caught up and WON! She was so cute.. I was hurting just watching her!!

Kind of fun to watch!




No comments:

Post a Comment