Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Y-A-W-N

I am so tired right now. Why don't I go to bed? No idea, I planned on going to bed at least an hour and a half ago but something about the peacefulness of my house right now is rather addicting. If I go to sleep, it'll just start all over again.

This weekend was harsh too. I was up late Friday night, thankfully Dan let me sleep in. On Saturday, I had a really hard time getting to sleep, because my lovely husband snores like a buzzsaw and refused to roll over. I ended up sleeping on the couch and picking myself up off the floor to drag myself back upstairs around 8 am. I was so tired, I wasn't sure I was going to make it. I felt like I might need one of those stair lifts just to get up there. I somehow managed and slept til 2 pm.

I lounged around and then when I was about to go to bed I realized that I needed to do laundry so the kids would have something to wear to school. Speaking of school, I need to set out clothes for my 6 yr old. Anyway, I was up til about 1:30 doing that.

Tonight, I'm not really doing much of anything. I was working a little bit and I realized I hadn't blogged today. Ah, well.. so here you have it. Now, I'm off to dreamland and hopefully, it'll be quick and painless.

See you in the morning. Nighty-night.



No comments:

Post a Comment