Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew

Has anyone seen this show? I had heard about it but never seen it... until the other night. I was flipping channels trying to find something to watch and I saw this was on. Now, I didn't even know that Dr. Drew was on this so I flipped it on. I've loved Dr. Drew ever since MTV aired Loveline, and I still listen to it onthe radio.

Oh. My. Gosh, it was incredibly sad. I could barely watch 5 minutes before I shut it off.

A brief synopsis from the VH1 website:

"Celebrity Rehab is the first television series to chronicle the dramatic, unscripted real life experiences of a group of actual celebrities as they make the life-changing decision to enter themselves into a drug, alcohol and addiction treatment program with the sincere desire to achieve true rehabilitation and recovery."

Cast included celebs like Jeff Conaway (Taxi), Daniel Baldwin, and Brigette Nielsen.



No comments:

Post a Comment