Friday, January 25, 2008

Touch Me...

I was at the mall tonight buying clothes for my 12 yr old's upcoming camping trip and we decided to venture outside of Target and into the actual mall. Have you ever seen those Massage Chairs they have sitting in the middle of the mall aisles? Well, have you ever sat in one? Oh. My. Gosh!

You have no idea what you are missing. Maybe I'm just overworked and completely stressed out but this was like heaven! Especially on my poor aching legs and back. I think this will be at the top of my wish list for next year's Christmas gift. I might even be willing to trade in my husband for one of these chairs. Just kidding love.. I know you're reading this.




1 comment:

  1. LOL girl, how bout your nice dh buys you one for you bday *hint hint* if your reading dan LOL

    ReplyDelete