Friday, January 4, 2008

Oh How Cute!!

Oh how I wish I could be pregnant again.... just so I could wear things like this:



Isn't that just about the funniest thing you've ever seen? They have come so far in the world of maternity clothing.. I remember when my mom was pregnant with my brothers and the clothes she had to wear. I love my mom but let's just say they weren't terribly fashionable, hehe. Now by the time I had my kids, maternity clothes got alot more stylish and cute, thank goodness!

With my first baby, I was so tiny I never even wore maternity clothes. I was 19 and gained a whole whopping 15 lbs and my son was 8 lbs of that, not to mention what all that water and placenta weighs.. I technically didn't gain anything.

With the others, I had gestational diabetes and a condition called Polyhydramnios, which is when you have too much amniotic fluid. Needless to say, I got really big! But at least I had these cute little tops and jeans to parade around in.




No comments:

Post a Comment