Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pretty Cool Product




This week, I received this water bottle to test out. It is called the Pure Water 2go. I have the 16 oz bottle with a Level 2 filter. The directions tell you you rinse both the bottle and the water bottle filter by filling the bottle up with the filter attached to the cap and squeeze the water through the top.

I put the bottle in the fridge for a few hours to chill and when I went to try it out, I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleased. There was no aftertaste, no weird tapwater smell, and it tasted clean. Also, you get about 3 months worth of use out of one filter so it will really cut down on the need too buy bottled water. Very afforable prices!



My 12 year old son also tried the bottle and he liked it as well. We have also have an above counter water filter attached to our kitchen faucet but that we can't use when we are out of the house! Usually I prefer my water double filtered anyway but for the sake of getting a true taste of what this product does, I tested it with unfiltered tapwater.

I am very pleased with this product and it will get alot of use!



No comments:

Post a Comment