Friday, January 25, 2008

Update on Me

Some of you may or may not have noticed, that I have been a little missing in action the last few days. On Wednesday, I had a seizure. I'd like to thank everyone who was concerned about me and sent their well wishes.


I am ok.. my tongue hurts from me chomping down on it and it's been a little hard to talk, eat, drink, swallow etc. My legs are incredibly sore, kind of like how you feel after you've just worked out for the first time in a long time....only without the exercise equipment.


My mom came home from work to take care of the boys while I slept until Dan could get home from work. Yesterday was my first day back online, my brain is not 100% quite yet. I am feeling a little disoriented when I try to type. You might catch me making some typo's.. no more than usual I suppose.


I guess I shouldn't be surprised... I have been working awfully hard the last few weeks. Long hours in front of the computer and getting to bed too late. I was pretty much a ticking time bomb. So, I am making myself a new promise and making it public. I WILL be offline by 10 pm and I WILL be in bed no later than 11 pm. And last night.. I was!


Only 4 more days peeps, Stay Tuned!!







2 comments:

  1. :( Oh buttchop, I'm sorry your feeling ill and hope your tongue and legs are feeling better soon!
    If you need ANY help with anything you know where to find me.
    oh and yeah i lubbbb you, you big ol' putz LOL!
    (((((hugs))))))
    -Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... I am so sorry to hear that you are not well. I hope you feel better soon. I miss chattin with you online. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete