Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shop til you drop!

I love that saying, but maybe that's becuase I love to shop. It doesn't matter who I'm shopping for either. This time it's my 12 yr old son. Like I mentioned previously, he is getting ready to go to Science Camp. Well, the trip has been bumped up to the end of January, which is next week!

So, I've got this list about a mile long of things he needs to take with him. He's ony going for 4 days! Yet, I've got this list of stuff that I now have to buy. Although, he does need new clothes anyway so it's not that big of a deal but I'm worried that it's not all going to fit in his duffel bag (kinda but not really)!!

What's even funnier to me is that they can't take anything like curling irons or hairdriers and there are 12-13 yr old girls going on this trip. I am envisioning them all toting huge luggage sets off the bus, like they are staying for a couple of weeks rather than a couple of days. Cracking me up!

Good thing we are getting our tax refund soon, a shopping I will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment