Monday, January 21, 2008

End of another day....

Today actually went by rather quickly.. Dan had to work today and the kids were off from school so I expected it to be a very long and very loud day. However, that was not entirely the case!

The morning was a little rough, it was raining and the kids had to all stay in the house. The big ones were fighting, the little ones were fighting, then the big ones started fighting with the little ones.. oh it was the picture of a perfect day! My mom came over and we took the little ones to the grocery store while the big ones stayed home and did their chores without little ones around to undo their work.

We stopped at my brother's to drop something off and visit with the girls for a little bit. Then we hit the store. We came back home unloaded everything and I started dinner and cleaned up a bit before Dan got home. My sister in law and I decided to (actually, it was my idea and I wasn't letting her say no) go out for a little one on one girls night. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We had a nice time, talked, ate, had dessert and I think we are both a little bit happier.

I got home around 8 and I started making a little something new for my PPF store next week. I haven't had much computer time today at all.. I was on for a brief bit earlier this afternoon and just as I was getting off my popup blocker went a little wonky so I shut down and now that I'm back home and rebooted it seems to be working fine!

Oh and that little secret, I told y'all about a few weeks ago? Well.. start counting down the days, all will be revealed on Monday, Jan. 28th!!




No comments:

Post a Comment