Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazy Busy!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how crazy busy I have been the last few days and I'm not even done yet. I am so ready though, seriously. The kids had their last day of school today so it is officially summer. Thank goodness their summer break is only 10 days long.

I have my Reno trip to get ready for, my son is starting Kindergarten, I've been working really hard on a project for weeks and I am finally getting ready to release that. Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for that. Don't blink, you might miss it.

My husband is off work in an hour and I still have yet to make the house somewhat presentable when he walks in the door.

I am so ready to look into St. Thomas villa rentals and take off on a tropical getaway. Who needs Reno when you have St. Thomas?? Just kidding Suz, we'll go after we get back from Reno!

Where is the Calgon when you really need it?




No comments:

Post a Comment