Monday, June 30, 2008

Holy Pens Batman!

Awhile back when my husband was working for the storage company, he came home with a garbage bag full of pens, literally! There had to be at least 1000 pens in that bag. Apparently, this company bought them special with their name on them and put them in storage and just forgot about them, so he brought them home!

Well, he put some in my dresser drawer (don't ask why, because even I don't know), and he kept some in the bag in the closet. We thought we'd have pens for life... or at least a pretty long time. Pens always disappear in this house so we just grabbed a new one every time we couldn't find the last one we were using.

It didn't take very long before all the pens.. even the ones in bag were completely gone. So, now it's like 6 months later and I am randomly finding these marketing pens all over my house and in the craziest places!

I found one in my tupperware cupboard and in my bathroom drawer. I think my tupperware lids are taking notes on how to get lost so that I have to buy all new ones.

So, how was your day?



1 comment:

  1. BLAHAHAHAHA!!! I swear, tupperware really does that!!

    ReplyDelete