Monday, June 23, 2008

Only In My Dreams...

Yep, it's that time again, time for one of my notorious blabber-on-at-random posts. Ok, well it's not entirely about nothing. The other day I was watching a marathon of Clean House. I love these home renovation shows, even though they always leave me feeling a little tiny bit envious.

For instance there was one episode, not sure which show it was from, Moving Up on TLC, I think, but they re-did one of the spaces into a little mini-me sized movie theater.

I would absolutely love my own private theater, especially if I had my very own popcorn machine complete with a pump of that oh so special movie popcorn butter that I love so much. And don't even get me started on the home theater chairs, the leather, the cup holders....ok now I am salivating.

I think this is something my husband would agree with me about, don't you?

Anyway, out of dreamland.. yesterday I spent the entire day with a massive migraine. It was so horrible. I had to have my mom take the kids and get me something over the counter specially for migraines although it only helped a little. I had Motrin in the house but I had exceeded the daily dosage and it wasn't working anyway.

I am alot better today though, thank goodness. I better go start making dinner before my little ones start gnawing on each others limbs.

Have a great day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment