Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I know, I know, Spring is nearly over and Summer is around the corner.

But sadly, the thing is.. I have entirely too much stuff. So, as I do the laundry I am setting aside all the stuff that is too small and either giving it to friends or giving it away on Freecycle. Can you believe I actually found some baby clothing?

We haven't even had a baby in this house in over 3 years! Old Halloweeen costumes I can understand.. those have to go too. My 4 hr old keeps dragging them out of my bottom drawer or climbing up on top of the washing machine to snag them off of the shelf. There is no hiding anything from these kids apparently. Imagine my surprise, to see a stray cow strolling down the hallway from time to time.. Yeah I think it's time to get this stuff out of the house.

I guess I should stop talking about it and actually go do it huh? The Man is off to go pick up The Kid from school so maybe I'll start on that while he's gone.

1 comment:

  1. BLAHAHA!! Imagine my shock when I have a princess stroll down MY hallway... and all that is home during the day with me in my 4yo SON!!

    ReplyDelete