Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's Alive!!

Yeah, Iknow.. it's been a few days since my last post. Hopefully, no one missed me too much. It's been a busy week here at home between coming up with some new designs and helping out a friend in need, I've barely had time to get a whole lot done.

Not to mention that but, I had to go over to my mom's house recently and bring my work with me. Oh. My. Gosh. I have got to upgrade that woman's computer.

Photoshop was running crazy slow and documents were taking forever to load so I did a quick check and it turns out she only has 37 GB of hardrive space... total, not left and get this.. are you sitting down? 512 MB of RAM. I have more than that on my camera's compact flash card!

So I gave her a 120 gb hard drive that I had floating around the house. I just have to install it, format it, and get her some more RAM. It's not even an old computer. It's a newer refurbished computer she got from her office.

Anyway, summer is pretty much here and the kids will be getting out of school soon. I can't wait because it has ben really hot here and I have been walking to pick up Braeden from school. Then again because our summer break is only 10 days long, it's going to be even hotter when they go back and I'll have to walk Liam to Kindergarten mid morning, but that shouldn't be too bad. Wow, my little monster is going to kindergarten. It's hard to believe, he is very excited though and so am I. It's going to be weird only having one kid in the house for a few hours and then next year when Greyson goes to school I'll be left all alone.

Was that convincing, do I sound heartbroken? No? Oh well. I guess that's my cue to sign off. Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment