Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Only 1 month and 3 days until....

I am Reno bound! I swear you all are going to be tired of listening to me go on and on about this. Well, guess what? Too bad! Ha!

My friend Suz has gotten us some great travel deals for our trip, I am so excited! She signed up with several of the hotels player's clubs so she gets good rates on hotels and whatnot.

Did I mention she bought us all tiara's? Yes, we're dorks but we'll be dorks on vacation and that is ok with me! We are going go-karting, possibly for massages, I am designing myself a new tattoo just incase I am feeling adventerous! I doubt I will get it because it's turning out to be extremely complicated with the design and the colors, this could get really expensive but really would you expect anything less than that from me? I think not!

Anyway, I better get going. I have to pick up the kid from school pretty soon and I am still swamped with work!

Have a great day!




1 comment: