Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wii Wii All The Way Home!

A couple of weeks ago, my mom and I babysat for my brother and sister in law while they went out with some friends. I had my 5 with me as well so we had 7 kids under one roof for several hours. It went fairly well considering.

My brother recently bought a Wii and he was letting my bigger boys play. They talked me into playing with them and I had a blast. So of course now I want one. I spent a good portion of the day searching out the best buy possible for the Wii Bundle. I figure if I'm going to spend that kind of cash, then I'm going to get the most bang for my buck as possible. The bundles come with the console, 6 games, and I believe an extra optional item like a controller or some kind of add-on like that.

So far the lowest, I've found was $475, which is pretty good but I'm still looking and if that's the best I find well then I know where to get it and how much to save up! I want to try to be able to save up the cash to get it by Christmas. I think it will be a good way to spend some fun time with the big kids, they never want to hang out with Mom anymore.. they are way too cool for that!




1 comment:

  1. Isn't that thing COOL? A friend of mine got one (before she moved to NY) & man, we had a blast bowling. Can't nearly justify spending THAT kinda dough, but daaaaang that thing is FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete