Sunday, June 8, 2008

ROAD TRIP!

My girlfriend decided since I've been on such an emotional rollercoaster the last few weeks that it was time for a road trip. So we are planning a trip with another friend to go up to Reno for the weekend next month.

Now I have to find some brand of diet pills that work, I don't want a quick fix.. just something to get the ball rolling. I fully intend on eating healthfully as well. I figure I've got a litte over a month, if I can lose a minimum of 1-2 pounds per week I'll be happy. If it's more, well then I'll be a bit happier now won't I?

I also need to get a haircut and a dye job. New clothes too. At the very least a few new shirts and definately new shoes. I really need a good pair of strappy sandals because the ones I got a few years back have bit the dust. I had to glue down the material that goes under my foot.. so yeah I think it's time for a new pair of shoes.

Anyway, got to run for a bit. All new Army Wives tonight! More about the Reno trip later.




1 comment: