Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am back!

See I told you I'd be back! I haven't accomplished much today though. I've been feeling kind of stuck the last few days. Kind of in a rut of sorts. I did manage to do my own laundry but I have not yet gotten to the bathroom. I did however manage to clean my diamond rings.

I did go into the bathroom to clean it but I got distracted by my jewelry cleaner and then it was time to take Liam to school. Dan also came home at lunchtime because it was so slow at work, they let him off early. He does have to work a half day on Saturday though.

Now I'm just sitting around not doing much of anything.. except writing this. I do need to go outside real quick and take some photos for an idea I have for a new element. Hopefully it will work out the way I have it in my head.

Wish me luck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment