Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Here! It's Here!

The card reader I ordered has arrived!! I tried it out yesterday and it is so much easier to get my pictures off my camera. Now I have to order myself a new keyboard for the desktop because the space bar has decided to give out and it sticks unless you pound on it every time you want to use it.

What is on the agenda for today? You tell me! I do know that I have to clean my bathroom. I went in there last night and found that my heathens children have covered it in toothpaste and spit wads. Lovely huh? Oh, that reminds me I need to switch the laundry.. sounds exciting doesn't it? This week's been kind of dull, nothing much going on.

Sorry for the short post this morning. I will be back with more later after I wake up, but I will leave you with this little Link of The Day: custom pens. Great little promotional tool because unlike with business cards, everyone could use a pen so they don't get tossed out as much.

Be back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment