Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's that time again!

It's time to discuss your favorite swimwear! Ok, so we should have done this at the beginning of the summer, not halfway through it but hey, sometimes life just gets in the way.

I'm pretty much bringing it up because I'm going to Reno in the middle of the summer and it's going to be fairly warm (ha! that's an understatement). I am not even sure if my girlfriend's are bringing swimsuits but I'd rather be prepared than not.

I saw some really cute tankini's the other day when I was at the mall. This one in particular I thought was cute.




I like the colors and the style on this one. I am in desperate need of a new suit too. I think I might just wait til we get up there and see if I need one, I am sure we'll be making a trip to the mall while we are there anyway.

Yea, Only 3 more days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment