Friday, December 21, 2007

Arrr Matey!

Last week, Dan's boss gave us a $75 gift card to Walmart. I used it to buy some new movies I had been dying to see. I had them on my blockbuster list but they were brand new releases so of course there was a huge wait for it. So I just decided to buy them.

I got Pirates 3, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Ratatoullie, and Disney's Dinosaur.

Dan and I watched Pirates on Wednesday night and it was awesome! We missed it in the theater and we had to watch the second one on our little 13 inch portable dvd player so being able to watch this one on our new plasma tv was awesome!! We are going to watch Harry Potter tonight with the kids.

Speaking of tv's, I am thinking I would like to get a new tv stand. Right now we have a corner entertainment center, which I really like except that it's missing it's doors. So I think it's time for a new one. I'd like to get another one similar to the one we have now. Instead of having something that's more like a cabinet where the tv goes inside, I'd like to have one where the plasma tv stands on top. Especially since it's kind of tall and wide.

Right now we are watching the Backyardigans larger than life... ah the joys of having preschoolers!




No comments:

Post a Comment