Friday, December 14, 2007

So much to do!

And so little time! Sorry I haven't blogged yet today, I have been up to my eyeballs in work today. I have literally been glued to my laptop today designing away like a maniac! What is it you say? Well,I can't tell you just yet lol. Sorry, but I promise you it will be well worth the wait!

I am also in the middle of redoing all my previews to get ready for the Grand RE-Opening of Purple Paper Flowers!! I am very excited about this store, I have very high hopes for PPF.

I am hoping to go up to my brother's hosue tonight to go meet my new niece, so I am excited about that too. I can't wait to get some pictures of the little one so I can scrap them. I really want to make her a pretty little Baby's First Christmas Ornament for her. I found a really nice one that you can have a photo put on it at Shutterfly. It's pewter with a little red ribbon to hang it from. Really pretty, I can't wait!!




No comments:

Post a Comment