Monday, December 10, 2007

L-O-N-G Day...

Mondays are generally pretty long.. getting back into the swing of things after everyone has been home for 2 days. Or rather cleaning up the very large mess they made :)

It's nearly 11 pm and my house has only been quiet for maybe 90 minutes. Granted the kids "went to bed" at 8 but they did not go to sleep til long after that. And DH wonders why I stay up so late?

My 3.5 yr old has taken to throwing very large tantrums when he doesnt get his way and it's really starting to get to me. It's seriously like fingernails on a chalkboard. 5 pm used to be HIS meltdown time... now it's Mommy's.

I think I was supposed to go over to my mom's house tonight and help her with her tree.. but I think we both forgot. I was just over there Saturday night and we had a very relaxing night. She made us dinner and we watched a movie. We watched 'Twisted" with Ashley Judd and Samuel L. Jackson. Very good movie, definately recommend it.

Anyway, I hope tomorrow is better. It usually is :)




No comments:

Post a Comment