Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lots of new Stuff!

I guess the mood struck :)



I've got some fun new stuff for you all and it's all available in my OAKS store now!







I was just messing around on the computer the other day and I came up with what looked like glitter glue! I thought it looked fun and cute so I made this Alpha.



Includes: Lower & Uppercase letters and numbers 0-9, plus various symbols.



**All images created at 300 ppi, dropshadows for preview purposes only**



Buy HERE






The Forces of Nature Paper Collection.

Includes the Four Basic Elements: Air, Fire, Water, and Earth.
24 grungy solids in all. Buy the full collection and save 33%!

Complete Collection

Air

Water

Fire

Earth





I have these frames all over my home and I really like them so I thought I would make some for you all to enjoy.



Set Includes:



1-4x6 inch matted frame

1-5x7 inch matted frame

1-8x8 inch matted frame

1-8x10 inch matted frame

1-12x12 inch matted frame



Collage Frame comes as a merged png and in layers so that you have the option of using it as a shadow box, as seen in preview. The separate frame piece IS pre-shadowed but all other finished pieces are unshadowed.



**All images were created at 300 ppi for quality printing, dropshadows added to final product for preview purposed only. 100% digital!**





Buy Them Here





No comments:

Post a Comment