Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Lights

This is one thing I love about Christmas time, seeing all the festive lights all around town. Gives me warm fuzzies all over. We used to live in Pennsylvania and there was this one house, way up on top of a mountain (we lived out in the country) and every year they do up their house in a very elaborate way.

People in the area would drive up to see it every year, as there were always new decorations to look at, all lit up like a hotel in Vegas. It was amazing to see. That's one thing I miss about living back there. None of the houses decorated here can compare. I wish I had a picture of it to show you right now but I have enlisted my niece to get me a few from this year so I will have some in a few days to show you. I can't wait to see it myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment