Thursday, December 20, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle

I was just looking through my the wedding album that my sister inlaw made and even though I was there, the photos they had taken documented the event beautifully. The LED wedding lights they had strung all over the place were so twinkly and gorgeous. It was amazing!

Oh, here is a little funny story about their wedding, I was there with my then 2 yr old and 6 month old breastfed baby. Yes, the fact that he was breastfed is a key point. Well, my brand new sister inlaw took him on to the dance floor right after he nursed and danced with him, it was so sweet... sweet until he spit up all over the front of her dress! She didn't think it was so funny at the time and I did feel really bad about it but at least it was breastmilk and not formula, so it didn't stain. Phew, dodged a bullet there! I think since it was over 5 years ago, we can all have a laugh over it.





No comments:

Post a Comment