Sunday, December 23, 2007

Blogsvertise.com

I signed up with a new blogging company tonight. This one is called Blogsvertise, I really like how they have thier requirements structured. You are encouraged to write real life content and not just post blatant ads for their clients. This is really how I prefer to write my posts. I don't like to annoy my readers with contant in your face ads. And this way I get to write about things I would normally write about.

I have yet to be approved so I am not even sure if I will be working with them, but I really hope to. I really love being able to contribute to my household bills and take a little of that stress off my husband who works amazingly hard to support all seven of us. He is my rock.

I promise to let you all know how this company works out for me! Have a great holiday season everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment