Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nighty-Night

Yesterday I was beyond exhausted, I was so tired that I got offline at 9 pm and was in bed by 10:30. Usually, I am at the very least up til 11:30 or midnight. I don't sleep very well at night. I was taking Ambien and it was really helping but since I am paying out of pocket for them, I haven't been able to afford the $40 per week.

It never really fails though, even when I go to bed at a decent hour I end up tossing and turning for hours on end and if I happen to fall asleep right away I don't wake up refreshed like I should.

Which leads me to believe that maybe it is my mattress. We inherited a brand new mattress from Dan's parents when we first moved back to California. I'm not really sure why he accepted it when we had a perfectly good and very comfortable mattress that was only a few years old.

If I were to get a new mattress, I would really want a tempurpedic mattress. You know, the memory foam ones. That just sounds amazingly comfortable to me. I've used a Memory foam pillow before and I loved it. Just something about the idea of it conforming to every contour of your body, sounds extremely relaxing. I might even enjoy going to bed that way!

Does anyone out there have one of these? Do you like it? Do you sleep well?




No comments:

Post a Comment