Thursday, December 6, 2007

Kids, Gotta love em

At least that's what I've been told. My kids think they are SO funny, mine love to remind me how old I am. Now, mind you I am not old! I am actually a pretty young mom, especially given that I am in my early thirties and my oldest child is 13. But you know kids, they think anything over 25 is ancient. Of course it doesn't help that DH keeps telling them that he is older than dirt and dinosaurs roamed the earth, with me being not much younger that makes me ancient as well. Like I should be in some sort of senior living center or something. Although, now that I think about it.. that might be kind of a nice break.

Ok, back to reality. I am on a little quest, I have to get a belated bday present for my son Liam, who missed his birthday celebration because he got sick and Dan and I have no clue what to get! I have no idea what to do for Christmas either. I told Dan to pick out the birthday gift but he couldnt think of anything either, or rather he didn't get anything because I didn't know what to tell him to get.

So, what do your 5 year old boys like these days?




No comments:

Post a Comment