Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

As I type this it is 11:59 pm.. one minute until midnight. My children are all tucked away in their beds... at Grandma's house! Hehe.. We went over to my mom's tonight to start watching the 3rd season of LOST because neither she or hubby got to watch any of the last season and the new season is a month away! So, we decided to leave them there since we have to go over for breakfast and presents anyway.

This year we are doing things a little differently. My mom recently moved to town so she is a 5 minute drive away. So, we took all the gifts over there and we will have Christmas breakfast and then open gifts. Much easier for us, we don't have to get a tree that we don't have room for, we don't have to worry about the kids getting into and opening their gifts early, and best of all I don't have to stress out over getting everyone dressed and out of hte house in an orderly fashion!

All their clothes are over there and waiting for them to get into them and Dan is going to cook breakfast for us all. Then it is gift time!

After that we are all traveling down to my Grandmother's for gifts and Christmas dinner. My brother and his wife will be joining us with the girls and my youngest brother will be there too.

We won't be heading down to visit with the inlaws this year; too much driving but I am sure we will see them for New Years or something.

Anyway, I better get to bed.. gotta get up at a decent hour to get outta the house. Have a great holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment