Tuesday, November 13, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

Is an audio rack??

I think that may be something the my DH would want, although I have been contemplating buying something like that to mount our new(ish) Plasma widescreen on. Currently, we have it on an entertainment unit, but it would be nicec to have it mounted on the wall to free up some of the living space.

The only thing that may be stopping us though is that the best place for the tv to be seen by all is to have it in a corner, like we have it now. Do they make audio racks for corners? I guess I will have to do some "window" (<----like that? lol) shopping and see.

Ok, break is over... back to work I go.




1 comment:

  1. Hey - Heather sent us over! :) Our flat screen is mounted to the wall in the corner, so yep they make the brackets; however, they aren't cheap...we found ours at Best Buy.

    ReplyDelete