Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Feeling Kinda Blah

I am so tired all of a sudden! I got up around 7-ish, fed the kids, got some work done, cleaned house a bit, started some laundry, fed kids, had lunch and now I feel like I need a nap lol. I even tried to make a wish list for thing to get my kids for Xmas but then got a little depressed because there's a few really big items that I want to get for them but my credit limit is low and even though it's paid off, I could only get a few things. And I have no idea what 12-13 yrs olds even like, and they live with me!

I did manage to get my grab bag finished and ready for release. I SO wish I could show you but.. I can't lol. Some things are better left to the imagination!

Two of my kids tracked off school today, so they are on break for the next 7 weeks. Maybe that's what's making me tired lol.

I think Im going ot go lay down now. Have a good day y'all.




No comments:

Post a Comment