Monday, November 19, 2007

Extra Income

We all know that digital designers don't make a heck of alot just designing. Unless of course, you are well established and you have something completely unique to offer. I do okay and I am pleased with how far I have come in the last 18 months but right now, I need extra income. So the last few months, I have been getting paid for my blog posts. I know I have mentioned it in the past but I have been doing pretty well with it.

I had previously signed up with payperpost but I hadn't done anything with it but now that I've gotten the hang of it, I am up and running! It has been a great way to earn some extra income, whether I use it to help pay bills or just for fun money it's really come in handy!

One of my biggest goals is to eventually make enough money every month to be able to move into a larger place. I would love to own a house, but even if we have to rent one at first that would be better than a tiny cramped apartment with 7 people. I'd also like to get myself some nice little gadget goodies to further my design career, who wouldn't! Right now I really need an external hard drive for all my digi supplies and hard copies of my own products. The other day I was down to 32 gb left on my hard drive, Oops!

Anyway, I just wanted to let all my mommy friends know because when you have kids, every little bit helps!





1 comment:

  1. Oh I would be freaking out with only 32 left!!! Good luck with your extra income venture!

    ReplyDelete