Thursday, November 15, 2007

You know, he has a point....

I'm walking home from picking up my 6 yr old from school and he says, "Mom, I really want some Sketchers." I'm thinking, Dude you're 6.. you don't need crazy expensive shoes. But Ok, I'll bite.

I say, "Why? Don't you like your shoes?" He says, "I really like Sketchers. They make me jump high." Thinking.. well duh mom, he's not obsessed with brand names.. he just wants to jump really high.

So, I try to explain to him that it's not the shoes that make a person jump high, it's the person wearing the shoes. And do you know what his response was...? Do ya?

"But Moon Shoes make you jump really high...."

Now how in the world can you argue with that?




1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!! Gotta love the things kids say!! Now get that boy some Sketchers because that was CLEVER!!

    ReplyDelete