Thursday, November 8, 2007

Already Thursday?

Just some random things to report this week. I just can't believe that the work week is almost over! It seems like it went by awfully fast.

I have been working on some new element packs for the store and also trying to keep the kids out of too much trouble. This morning they were trying to suck salt through the shaker lid (again!), not sure why though. I mean salt doesn't really taste all the great. Then they dumped the pepper into the sink. Daddy's not going to be too happy about that. I wish they had done it the other day since I just went grocery shopping yesterday.

Speaking of shopping, I got a little sidetraked on the Weight Watcher front but I am now back on track. Tonight we are going to have pork sirloin chops and mashed potatoes for dinner. I have been cooking up a storm with all my new stuff and my 13 year old, Kyle has become obsessed with setting the table for dinner. It's all because he has been into napkin folding. He sets the table up all fancy like a restaraunt. Hey, he's willingly setting the table, I am not going to complain!

A friend of mine hooked me up with this cool site called Smorty.com. It is a paid blogging website. It doesn't cost anything to join either and they pay out weekly via Paypal. Pretty cool for us stay at home moms, get paid to blog, something most of us do anyway!

So that has been my day so far.. hope yours was just as fabulous!




No comments:

Post a Comment