Friday, November 9, 2007

Bling Bling

Christmas and my birthday are just around the corner and I like shiny and sparkly things. (hint hint DH) Subtle eh? LOL, well it's no secret.

I was recently in a jewelry store to get my rings cleaned, they were super sweet. The sales girl couldn't get one of my rings all the way clean so she sent me home with a free jar of jewelry cleaning solution. How nice!

So while I was waiting, I did some window shopping at some of their gemstone jewelry. It never fails.. no matter what I seem to have a knack for picking out the most expensive pieces of jewelry lol.

It's been a few years since I've gotten anything, as a matter of fact, it's been nearly 5 years and my poor amyethyst is looking lonely. I saw the most perfect piece in the store too. It was an amyethyst/tanzanite butterfly pendant with matching ring. Totally perfect for me! It's purple and a butterfly! Seriously screaming my name. Let's see if they have a photo... ahh look at that.. they do, but only the ring.


Pretty huh? I might just buy it for myself LOL! Momma needs a lil retail therapy, I think.



5 comments:

  1. I want one of those! That is stunning! You're gonna have to tell me what jewelry store. I know, I know, I should turn on hello. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Very pretty! I have the same issue! I once went into a store looking for a ring for DH to get me for Xmas - now mind you this was pre-kids and we had more $$ to spend, but the ring I THOUGHT was amythest ended up being tanzinite which I had never heard of at the time, and the ring cost more than DH's used car!!! LOL (Goes without saying I didn't get THAT ring!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you NEED that!!!! NEED!! It's perfect for you!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is perfect for you!
    I imagine that he squeaked: Blythe, I want you! ha ha ha
    I had his enjoyment translating blog! ha ha ha
    hugs
    Maga

    ReplyDelete